This is a genuine Acer 19v 3.42a PA-1650-02 and is the same power supply which was originally shipped with your laptop when new.
Not to be confused with cheap copies found online which;
- Are dangerous and contain no short circuit or overheating protection.
- Are very light in weight compared to the original PSU.
- Have very short power leads (to save on transportation and packaging costs).
- Will often have "Replacement Power Supply" printed on the label
- Usually shipped with a miniature mains wall plug with no fuse!
- Will not have CE marks (We have also seen fakes)
- Will get very hot when in use and often buzz or squeel
- Usually give out a higher voltage than specified causing serious damage to your laptop.
- Will proably go bang within 2 weeks of use.
If you have found the same model charger cheaper elsewhere the chances are it is a fake.